Lilmaso

Lilmaso

★ Review ☆ The Prince, Original Sinners # 3, Tiffany Reisz

“Eleanor.”
Kingsley was free. No hands held him. No mouth kissed him. He stood against the tree, alone, untouched. Bewildered, he stared at Søren, who stood five feet away from him, panting. Søren raised his hand and wiped a drop of blood off the side of his mouth.
“Mais…” Kingsley protested.
Søren lowered his hand.
“You said my safe word.”

The star ratings ain't too accurate for this. There should be a set for each part of the book, seeing as there are 3 stories happening.

Miss Tiffany promised a Mind fuck with this book, and boy did she deliver.
laughing, gasping, swearing uncontrollably, cringing, crying (poor spanks for nothing) and a hell of a lot of arousal, then repeating the spin cycle of emotions, was a very through mind fuck leaving me breathless, panting and begging at Miss Tiffany's feet for more.

I was pulled from the past to present with Søren and Kingsley, then ripped over to Nora and sexy Wes, only to be dragged back to the past with the boys. I don't think anyone other than Tiffany could ever pull off, plus you really need a little breather, from those two sexy boys.

"You haven't seen my world. You've got a church. I got a castle. You've got a vow of poverty. I've got more money than God. You can't even be seen in public with her. I can stand in front of a thousand cameras with the whole world watching, and kiss her. "

Fucking Wowzer!
Learning about the history of how these two came together was breathtakingly beautiful, emotional, dark and raw.
From the start, if the Original Sinners series, it's been known of Kingsley's love, respect and devotion for Søren, finally we see how deep it runs.
From the rare tender words, brutal words, even more, brutal beatings and finally betraying his sister, Kingsley's loyalty and love never changed, not even in 30years.

Søren..... from the start of the series I didn't really like him, in The Angel, a fell for him, saw his tender side, how much he loves his little one. Now, after The Prince, Seeing how Søren was younger has made me love that man even more, learning about his past, why he is the man he is now, his feelings, love and his fears, makes him more human, much more lovable.
Shows that Nora really is his true love, his Little One. Ultimately his safe word.

While trying to find out who wishes to destroy them all, and why, These two men had my heart pounding for one reason or another through the whole book.

Nora finally with Wesley....
I prayed it would happen in The Siren and in every other book and short story Tiffany has given us the pleasure of reading.
I love Wes, more so, I love Wes with Nora. Watching them in his world, was amazing, seeing her open up and relax was a great thing. Hopefully, a forever thing :)

The cliffhanger ending...... I swear Miss Tiffany is a sadist ;)
An ending no one would ever have guessed.
Now the wait for The Mistress begins.

This quote from another who reviewed The Prince is extremely correct.

In The Siren, I wanted nothing more than for Nora and Wesley to be together. In The Angel, Ms. Reisz flogged me until I forgot about Wesley, and wanted Soren and Nora together. And now, in The Prince, she whipped, flogged, and caned me until I submitted and fell at Soren and Kingsley feet.

Available at the following;

Want to connect with Tiffany Reisz to keep up to date with the Original Sinners?

FacebookTwitterWebpage and Goodreads

Still need more of the Original Sinner?
Head over to twitter to meet the characters with OFFICIAL

The Original Sinners Role Players Twitter page